Regain balance in 62 minutes…
Balance can feel elusive…one second you have it aaand then you don’t.
Back and forth we go.
The good news?
We can create the feeling of equilibrium practicing lots of balances, sharpening our mental focus since distractions will knock us down.
One thing we can do to help minimize the elusiveness is to work on our concentration and
our core strength in the physical balances.
This full practice is chock full of core work to prep for Standing Split, Warrior 3, and Half Moon Balance.
PLUS—this practice also strikes a balance between strength and flexibility;
both physically and mentally,
providing equal attention to all parts of the body.
Blocks, Bolster or Pillows for Savasana
Asana Modification Video Suggestions:
- COMMON ELEMENTS: Half & Sun Salutation A, Plank, Childs Pose, Savasana
- KNEELING POSES: Half Monkey
- STANDING POSES: Parsvottanasana, Triangle Pose, Extended Side Angle
- BALANCES: Standing Split, Half Moon Balance
- SEATED POSES: Janu Sirsasana & variations
- RECLINED POSES: Reclined Bound Angle, Reclined Spinal Twist