Introspective Static Yoga Practice
Welcome to 55 min of pure ‘you time’…
Need some time to yourself?
Step onto your mat to escape and replenish your energy.
This introspective, static practice will keep the dristri, or the focus of the eyes, in positions that keeps our energy inward to keep all that good energy for taking care of ourselves.
The static part means that we’re going to hold the poses for roughly a minute at a time.
This style of practice provides the opportunity to check in with the nuances in each asana as well as observing what comes up in our thoughts. And lastly, the static practice helps to create heat and strength.
Blocks, Bolster or Pillows for Savasana
Asana Modification Video Suggestions:
- COMMON ELEMENTS: Childs Pose, Half Sun Salutation, Cow/Cat, Savasana
- STANDING POSES: Triangle Pose, Extended Side Angle
- KNEELING POSES: Lizard Pose
- SEATED POSES: Paschimottanasana
- RECLINED POSES: Reclined Twist